Vuu's Training Programs
- Cosmetology (1,600 hours): this program covers coloring, high-light, perms, straight perms, thermal iron, up-do, facial, manicure, hair-cut for men & women, styling, and much more. With a license in cosmetology, you can open your own salon in Washington state.
- Nails (600 hours): acrylic nails (pink & white & gel), nail tips, nail wrap, manicure, pedicure, nail design, etc.
- Esthetician (600 hours): Skin care, eyelash extensions, facial mask, facial massage, manual extraction, tweezing, waxing, and production consultation.
- Barbering (1,000 hours): You will learn how to provide man, woman and kid's haircut, beard trimming, etc.
- Instructor Training (500 hours): You will learn and practice how to manage the classroom and provide training to students. Also, record keeping and other skills that help you become effective instructors.
- Eyelash Extensions (40 hours): You will learn and practice how to pick up the lash, use the right amount of adhesive for a secure bond, isolate so lashes do not stick together, and apply appropriate design to suit different eye shapes.
Give us a call at 206-340-2655 to make an appointment. We will walk you through the enrollment process and answer any questions you might have. New classes begin at the beginning of each month. We are licensed by the State of Washington.